Monday, December 12, 2016

Trade review 12-12-16

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

IDXG

A steady drop won short down over 35.5% today.

DELT

A gap up kept going to win long ending up almost 17% today.

Misses:

RCAR

Entry on candle 2 lost when this ended up less than 1% but above likely entry today.

PIOI

Entry short on candle 2 lost on upside ending down over 6% today but above likely sell price.

SSH

Entry under the initial low lost when this ended down over 24% but above likely sell price.

NVCN

Early downside reversed to end up over 10.5% today to burn shorts.

Push:

KAYS

A flat line challenge held then it rose ending up over 68% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-4-P-1
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: