Monday, January 16, 2017

Trade review 1-13-17

I got one of them right on Friday...

Hits:

NTCXF

A steady drop ended down almost 16% Friday.

Misses:

MYOS

Early downside reversed to end down over 3% Friday but above likely entrance prices.

TBIO

Looks like a win but many early shorts would have stopped out on the rebound move up before it reversed again to end down over 12.5% today.

MRNS

The early fail reversed to end down almost 13% Friday but likely above probable entrance prices.

Push:

BCEI

A steady move up denied shorts, ending up over 9% Friday.

REEMF

A steady move up ended north by over 23% Friday to deny shorts.

MYCC

A steady drop denied longs, ending down over 3% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: