Sunday, January 22, 2017

Trade review 1-20-17

I got one of them right Friday...

Hits:

NCTXF

A steady drop ended down over 10% Friday.

Misses:

RJET

Early downside reversed then fell again but likely ended above probable entry prices, down almost 4.5% Friday.

ESSI

This looks like a win, but the price action reversed and it fell below the initial low enough for some stop outs, so it might have actually lost, despite ending up almost 22% today.

Push:

CIIX

A steady climb denied shorts, ending up over 19% Friday.

DELT

Sideways and slight up moves denied shorts entry despite ending down over 12.5% Friday.

MYHI

A steady move up ended north by over 24.5% today.

PRTDF

A clear gap down discouraged entries, and sideways to up moves followed to finish red by over 6.5% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: