Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trade review 1-25-17

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

MYHI

An early drop ended under that a bit finishing red by over 4% today.

GLBS

Early downside kept going to end red by almost 18% today.

Misses:

CIIX

Looks like a win but entry on candle 2 lost when this ended down over 6.5% today but above likely sell prices.

DELT

Another earlier fall reversed to end up almost 6% today.

ASYS

Early shorts lost on sideways moves and ending down over 7.5% today but above likely entry prices.

Push:

PRTDF

A gap down advanced to deny short options, ending down over 3% though today.

CASC 

No candle closes above trigger but upwards price action that almost triggered long, ending up almost 2% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: