Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Trade review 1-4-17

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

NDEV

A steady drop ended down over 7.5% today.

QBIO

Early upside longs won by a green finish of over 33.5% today.

FTR

Early entry long might have won very narrowly when this ended up over 2.5% today.

Misses:

BCDA

A fall under open after early upside ended up over 10% today to burn shorts.

Push:

IDXG

Early upside sideways moves and staying above the initial candle low prevented fades, ending down though over 9% today.

WIN

This almost but not quite triggered long, ending down over 0.50% today.

CGI

This just missed triggered in either direction, ending up almost 1.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-1-P-3
75%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: