Sunday, February 26, 2017

Trade review 2-24-17

I got some of them right on Friday...

Hits:

RSRT

A steady drop ended down almost 71% Friday.

MNTR

Entry on candle 2 start ended down almost 15.5% Friday.

Misses:

NVFY

A fake out short when this eventually triggered but ended down almost 10% Friday though above likely sell prices.

RCII

Early downside reversed to trigger long, then fell again to end down over 0.50% Friday.

PULM

An early trigger long reversed to end up over 3.5% Friday but that was under buying prices.

Push:

HPQ

A gap down moved sideways along the gap line to end up less than 0.50% today denying longs good options.

FBP

A big gap down advanced but ended down a bit over 1.5% Friday, not triggering for longs.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: