Monday, March 06, 2017

Trade review 3-6-17

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

SPRN

A steady drop ended down over 32.5% today.

CVRS

Correct entry on candle 2 may have won narrowly, ending down over 5.5% today.

Misses:

PME

Early upside reversed to end down over 4.5% today.

Push:

RT

A gap down slowly rose but did not quite trigger over, ending unchanged today.

WWE

Early downside discouraged longs, reversing only to possible trigger so late it was not worthwhile, ending down under 0.50% today.

AFMD

Steady downside from open denied longs, ending red by over 2% today.

VER

A steady drop ended down over 0.50% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
66%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: