Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Trade results 4-4-17

I got one of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

CYCC

A move up won long, ending up over 27% today.

Misses:

BCLI

Early up moves soon reversed to end down over 5% today.

MACK

Early upside reversed and ended up almost 1% today to burn longs.

TWM

Trigger longs eventually lost when this ended almost unchanged but under likely entry.

HTLD

Trigger shorts lost when this closed almost unchanged today and likely above entry.

Push:

BBRY

A gap down steadily rose to deny longs, ending up almost 3.5% today.

ANGI

No candle closes above trigger long ended down almost 4% today after later downside.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-4-P-2
20%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: