Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Trade review 4-18-17

I got one play right on Tuesday...

Hits:

CBLI

Early sideways and up moves steadily reversed to fall and end down over 27% today.

Misses:

SCON

Early upside reversed to end down almost 0.50% today.

SC

Early moves above trigger buy reversed to end down less than 0.50% today.

Push:

IOTS

Sideways moves prevented greening until late, and it then closed up almost 3% today but under trigger.

JMEI

Sideways and some up moves almost but did not quite trigger, ending down under 0.50% today.

TGTX

A steady drop ended down over 4.5% today.

JASO

Early moves down denied longs, ending down almost 1.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: