Sunday, June 04, 2017

Blog break until mid August, 2017, leaving my desk for about 2 months...

I will be way far away from my desk until  Monday, August 14, 2017.

No picks for Monday, June 5, 2017. No picks for the rest of the week or June or July. I return in the middle of August with the usual selections.

Picks resume at my blog and Twitter feed on August 14,  2017.

Good luck everyone and I will see you in around 2 months or so from tonight!

Big T


New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: