Thursday, August 04, 2011

A reminder from Big T...

If you are new to my blog, and are wondering how to enter or exit plays sensibly, please read:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2011/05/reader-mailbag-questions-on-important.html

You will find that most bad plays can be avoided by following simple rules, such as avoiding all normal entries on the noise candle, waiting for technical price level triggers to be effected, etc. You can still lose, because a play can start off promising and it can reverse and trap you, but this is less common than many realize.

You will often find that by following rules diligently, a large number of losing trades can be sidestepped!

For the record, the links below should be explored as well. I have some old YouTube videos which at some point I will add more to. The first link is the one I listed above for all new and continuing blog viewers...

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:



http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: