Monday, November 28, 2011

No selections tonight, I got to my PC too late for that...

I should return tomorrow as usual. I am posting this shortly before midnight. An unforeseen SNAFU has caused me to arrive online far to late to get picks up.

Some unofficial tips, though. Keep an eye on GRPN for that tardy bounce, it's gonna be a killer soon. Monitor ALIM as usual for a bounce. It's consolidating madly, but patience is the name of this game. Also watch NLST for the bounce play I previously outlined. It might yet arrive.

Good luck everyone!

Big T

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:



http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: