Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trade review 10-14-14

I got all of them right on Tuesday that had viable entry paths...

Hits:

ITKG

A gap up fell under the open early for a short. It kept going, ending red by around 1.5% today.

NSPH

A clear gap down fell steadily from the open for a fade. It kept falling, ending down over 41% today.

IBIO

A gap down fell steadily from the debut for a short. It kept going, ending down over 46.5% today.

WPP

A gap up rose steadily from the open for a long. It kept going, ending up over 5.5% today.

Misses:

Push:

APT

A big gap down rose after the noise candle, denying shorts. It peaked then steadily fell, but by the time it went below the open it was likely too late. Ended down over 21% today.

EROC

A gap down mostly fell after open, not triggering. It kept going, ending down over 4% today.

CDXS

A big gap down precluded entries, but it kept decaying so fades would have worked. Ended down over 16% today.

Totals: Daily record: W-4-L-0-P-3
100%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: