Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Trade review 12-23-14

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

APP

A steady decline from open yielded a short. Ended down over 7% today.

CNET

A nice 1.50 fail for a fade which steadily fell from a gap up. Ended down about 5.5% today.

Misses:

TNXP

A flat debut triggered long by lunch, then faked out by steadily decaying to finish down over 4.5% today.

Push:

FMD

A clear gap down discouraged shorts. It moved sideways and negative until ending down over 3% today in part due to the gapper. Doji print.

TRXC

A big gap down discouraged fades, though it finished down over 5% today in part due to the gapper.

RGBLY 

A big gap down discouraged shorts. It rose steadily but ended down almost 9.5% today due to the gapper.

TLM

Early sideways then up moves discouraged shorts. It ended up a bit over 0.50% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
66% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: