Monday, December 29, 2014

Trade review 12-29-14

I got some of them right today...

Hits:

ZAZA

A gap up fell near the hod from open for early entry. Rebound held up and it resumed falling, ending down over 8.5% today.

VJET 

Perfect short on the early 9 fail here with patient holding until close. Ended down 9% today.

Misses:

APP

With the price action a likely fake out short when this gap up fell from the open and reddened then recovered to the flat line and ended unchanged.

IMRS

A likely fake out on early downside that reversed. It greened and ended up over 20% today.

SCIO

Late morning this triggered short but rebounded to fake sellers out. It ended unchanged today.

Push:

FMD

A flat debut rose from the lod and never triggered short. It ended up a bit under 11% today.

JOB

A no play push short when this gap up advanced early, then moved sideways and down but never closed below the initial low. Ended up 8% due to the gapper.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: